Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A post a day ...

I have a diwali resolution... from now until I leave for India a post a day... i am not sure how the internet access is going to be when I am in fbad. As far as writing is concnerned make up stuff if you can't think of anything ... I am sure I’ll surprise myself, my fingers seem to find a life of their own when it comes to writing.. Often to my surprise... I wrote that? And how did that happen?
(A warning, not all surprises of this type are pleasant in nature )... I know, very Freudian.

So, not much to write today as I spend most of yesterday sleeping, don't know if I have caught a bug... or it was the result of utter exhaustion. I have been driving myself too hard lately.

The first few hours of today were good but whatever 'it' is... seems to catching up with me... I might end up going home early today too.

Not looking forward to the long flight to India. Plane rides are awful, esp. if I have been sick ... 11 days before I leave.

nanu, nani and uma at Nu mashi's wedding

Also, in attempt to add color to the blog, I will post my favorite pics of the family.