Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Day 29..Nightmare

I think it must have been the post exam tension (whoever heard of post exam tension) mixed in somewhere with the aniticipation & excitement for the shaadi.......... because I had a nightmare last night and I assure you, it was a total anticlimax to my present excited state of affairs.

So I dreamed that everybody left me sleeping and went for the wedding ..They just didnt care (Boy, I have always had a v-i-v-i-d imagination )...so from sangeet to the shadi I (and God knows why) was in sleeping beauty mode , totally oblivious to the world and in my own horrorland somewhere .

I conveneintly got up when everyone brought the bride home and I can recall the absolute horror on my face when I realised that I wasnt part of it .A most melodramatic war of words ensued (I have watched too many hindi movies by now and they dont leave me alone even in my dreams ) and I broke into a pool of tears ........ how convenient !!

Got up ,drenched in sweat with a massive headache

Eww...dreams dont always come true ..do they ..Nah I my case they dont :-)
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Paro said...

heh heh
dera sis, Uma is not going anywhere without her Nu mashi i assure you :)( she needs her dance partner)
your nightmare ain't comign true..

12:55 PM  
Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

hey guys ,

its all right ..iam fine and my sister here is used to me getting nightmares:)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home