Friday, October 14, 2005

35...!!!!

Three hours should not cause jet lag, but when you are operating on couple hours of sleep and working long days talking to grad students who are bitter and cynical in their twenties( what do these people know about life anyway!)and stayin up because sleeping in a strange bed is not going to happpen and you have to drive to the airport in a couple of hours.. you blog, like a zombie.
This place is a mess... and I thought driving in India would be hard:)
It is also, lovely and old.. the buildings have history and charecter...
It is not fall here yet, most of the trees are still green and the morning air doesn't have a nip, yet...
The school is nice... but UW is prettier.
Coffee sucks, mostly...( what's with the vanilla hazelnut flavouring anyway? why would you want to drown out coffee... if you need sweet caffine, 'do the dew' dude!)


As is obvious, the prep saga is on hold for me... but others seem to be going great.
Welcome Div! (love the pink!)
PL, wake up and write, or.. somebody is gonna get hurt!

btw, despite the wrath that is going to be incurred, I am sticking to my 'people in twenties don't know shit' statement. Every twenty something I have ever met ( including me in my twenties) has been so involved in their own life drama to be anything else but that. Not saying thirties is any better, but those who learn, do start showing signs of life in their thirties, they start realizing there is more to life than, just, well.. 'them'. So, my fellow bloggers ( or all of you twenty somethings) may the force be with you :), as I said elsewhere, this too shall pass.