Monday, October 10, 2005

It is thirties now :)

This is the DP week, ie the pujo week. It has been a little more than a decade since I was home for the event. I do however begin the day with the mahalaya tape( I have an old music system that still plays audio tapes, that I have saved for this expressed purpose).
We go to the local pujo this weekend, a little weird cause it will be after vijay dashami,but beggars can't be chosers.
In the wedding prep saga, I sewed some more this weekend. Some interesting things for mm and some wrapping up on my own stuff, while mm accessorized uma's dresses.
Little Uma wore the pink dress for a b'day party on sunday, " this is perfect mommy, nu mashi did such a good job with the roses, just like I wanted them!"

She is a little proud of her mom's sewing skills. I am her official darzi, as her favorite thing to do is 'watch mommy sew my dresses'. It is weird how you become more and more like your parents... it used to be one of my favorite things to do, watch my mom sew.