Monday, October 24, 2005

"Kajra Re"

Myself - "Uma, What about my steps for Muku mama's wedding, have you decided yet, when are you going to teach me? "
Uma - "I don't know"
Myself - "How come Uma, you told me last time you were thinking about it, what happened the wedding is very close now, I am depending on you, You have to teach me guy steps"
Uma - "Ya, I know. You can dance like 'Bunty'."
Myself - "Yes but you have to teach me, so how do I do it, show me"
Uma - "I have not decided yet. I am thinking fast now"
which is a definite improvement over "I have not decided yet. I am thinking"

Uma also gave us a preview of her dance presentation which happened to include a somersault. I need not say more .. :-)

Now I guess its Nu Maashy's responsibility to make sure she does not develop cold feet on the wedding night. As per Uma, Nu Maashy is the strongest of us all and I agree. They make such a lovely team. So So Cute ...

I am eagerly waiting for the fun night.