Monday, October 31, 2005

18 days!!

wow, it is down to 18 ...
where did the time go? Just one weekend left till we leave, while that is exciting.. it stresses me out :) I haven't started packing and work has been crazy, and it is promises to keep being crazy till the moment I leave.
We had the diwali soirée this weekend, my whole house smells of food and I have like five garbage bags full of stuff to throw out, nu mashi did lo0vely rangoli and panku did a great job of decorating the place. We played teen pati in honor of the occasion and had some good food.
Time changed to daylights saving this weekend, which means we got an extra hour in our weekend. But I am dead tired ... or maybe it is just monday morning blues.
Uma got dressed up in the 'princess' costume today to go to school. It is halloween today and kids get to go school all dressed up :). She was so excited and got ready in record time.
Last night, before Nu mashi left, uma and nu mashi had a conversation:

bye uma, see you next weekend.
bye nu mashi, but I will be with daddy, next weekend.
Oh, then the weekend after that, but we leave that weekend... wow, next tiem we meet we'll be going to india!!!
Yay! we are going to india!!


Yay!!