Tuesday, October 25, 2005

24 days to go..The Baaratis


today is the 28th of october ..I wrote this entry on the 25th and for soem reason did not post it ...Its been a week or more since I out in any entries ...
I did write a lot of them ....in my head ......:-)

Although there are just about 20 days left .I thought it still alright to introduce to the baraatis..A little late in the day but me says ..what the heck ..

So here we go

Paro rani

Big sister , the queen bee ..nobody should go by how frail she looks ,she packs quite a punch in that small frame ..A admirable woman , she is self made and is doing one heck of a job with her career , her beautiful home and most of all raising that angel we all call UMA .She works for Microsoft and plans to p-a-r-t-y at bmm's wedding

Panku

Thats the moniker everyone has for my dearest hubby ..I call him totaraam and he 's going to kill me for calling him that publicly .This guy is self made and as unflappable as they come ..Its very tough to make him angry or pick a fight with him .One of his biggest strenghts is courage under fire and I admire for him that. Still love him as much as when we met over three and a half yrs ago..No wait , its more:-) ...He's my rock ...and is getting ready to rock the wedding ..rock on Panku:P



Uma
Well, this pint sized dynamo single handedly packs as much punch as the rest fo us combined and is always the center of attention . Shes the apple of the whole khandaan's eyes :)
I look forward to her prancing and tippy toeing at the wedding with a dupatta and her ballerina moves .
Love you little one


Ma and Papa The main organisers of the wedding , they are awesome and I have no more to say ... Iam sorry to force my wedding pics on you guys but those are the ones I have of mom and dad :-)



Yours truly

Well someone describe me for I have suddenly run out of words .............


Choti Behen, hum aa gaya hoon :)

i will take this honour of describing the 6th and the most prominent barati .. nu masi, is a person with a resolve of steel, a wonderful smile, lovable sense of humour and capable of emotional attachments like no one else i know. yours truly will always remember how much care she took of me ... supporting me .. encouraging me, feeding me ( with the tastiest of food btw), and defending me. I am totally in awe of her ability to hold on to relationships and to nurture them ... aajkal behen MBA bhi khatam karne ko hai.
Akdum mast !
-bmm

Let me add... actually, there is not much to add, other than there is no one quite like her :)

- paro



|

1 Comments:

Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

tum logon ko kya ho gaya paro and bmm....mere hi barey mein likha na tumney aur koi aur hai?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home