Monday, October 31, 2005

18 days to go...Euphoria and Anticipation

Paro and Bmm have officially embarassed me by putting such a nice description of me....I think yehi fayada hota hai apna introduction na likhney ka

18 days left today ....wow!! time does fly fast but then that was never a mystery ...


The euphoria in my title comes from another successful party we threw to celebrate diwali this past saturday ...LOTS of people came , there was great food courtesy paro , great decoration courtesy panku and I pitched in here and there too ..

There was an arti , followed by food and then jua (teen patti) , we ended the day with the game villagers and mafia .The evening was fun filled with everybody aahing and ooing over the gazillion diyas , the authentic diwali decor and ambience and ofcourse great food .


End result -we were all pleased with our hard work ....and did I say TIRED .Looking forward now to the next bash already.

The anticipation in the title comes from the India trip. Iam looking forward to
Bmm's wedding .Shopping is almost all done ...I am still a little bit behind but trying my damndest .There will fun , happy times , dancing and forging of life long new relationships...

I looked at BMM 's work on his house , the pictures I mean ..everything looks great ,little brother .Hope you have great times in that cosy place and make great memories ..

Uma by now has some twenty songs she has ready to dance on ... Iam swamped , worked up, worked out and confused on how time just flits away ........

India ....Iam ...a ...coming (Big in"sex and the city " style)


|

2 Comments:

Blogger Meenal Mehta said...

paro..

what you loling for:P?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Paro said...

i am lol-ing at you sweetheart!
or maybe, lol is a online form of LA LA LA
:D

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home