Tuesday, November 08, 2005

10 days to the wedding!


and three days till we leave..
guess what? miss-no-procastination is all packed and ready to go.
tickets?- check
travellers checks? - check
gifts? - check
camera?- check
bags packed? - check

Now, the not so bright side. I was going to take one suitcase and two carry-ons. me and uma had previosuly dumped all the clothes on my bedroom floor. We started packing, the suitcase was full by the time we were doen with the clothes.. what about the gifts, the medicines, the accessories and the SHOES?
so, we dragged the second suitcase upstairs to pack.


Important statistics:

between me and uma we are taking:

12 pairs of shoes ( not including the pair we will be wearing)
20 outfits each
30 pair of socks ( mostly uma)
12 shades of lipsticks ( mostly me )
four books ( to read en-flight)
a pack each of crayons and markers
two notebooks for notes ( one for each of us)
and
One teddy bear.

I am happy to be done :)